Saturday 14 July 2012

Review: Lee Stafford Argan Oil from Morocco



'Lee Stafford Argan Oil, Nourishing miracle Oil'
Hello Everyone!


Today, for my very first blog post (!!!), I'm going to be reviewing the, 'Lee Stafford Argan Oil from Morocco, Nourishing Miracle Oil' which retails for $19.99 in Priceline, Australia. I personally got this for $16.99 on sale, the sale is still on right now, so go check it out!

I had been wanting to try some sort of hair oil after hearing such great things about Moroccan oil specifically, but I was more inclined to buy this oil because it was cheaper.
The product comes in a plastic bottle and has 50ml. (or 1.7 fl.oz) On the back it claims to "...create soft, shiny hair, leaving it in superb condition..." and in 'Lee's top tips' it says that you can apply it onto wet or dry hair.

The oil itself smells quite good, not too overpowering. I use about a pump and a half, (because I have really thick hair) rub it between my palms and put it on my ends. When I apply this into my dry or wet hair it does seem to nourish my hair. I feel like if you had really long hair you would need to use a bit more which is annoying.
One pump of the Argan Oil
I find that it is rather hard to use too much of this oil, although I have never put it near the roots of my hair. I don't know if this does anything that benefits my hair in the long run, but I do know that when I use this, my hair is a lot softer and a lot less dry.

For the price, I think this is worth giving a go, I would wait until this is on sale for the best possible bargain. 

Have you ever tried any hair oils?


Please leave any requests or questions down below, they will be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment